Feb 12, 2008

Outdance The Devil: intro, apology, etc.


Hi. I seem to have started another blog. Title's kind of odd, a bit pretentious, but hey, I like it. It comes from a Forgotten English calender I had last year. Yeah, it sounds all dark and gothy and stuff, but I actually just liked the idea of desperately trying to keep up.

Anyway, the reasons for this site are a) I get bored, b) I'm really bad/lazy about sending group email updates, and c) for some reason I get a kick out of posting useless shit up on Facebook and from what I see, that's not what it's for. So hey, why not do that here instead, add some photos when I feel like it, and pretend that that makes up for not emailing.

And here's the apology. There will be swearing. Sorry. I thought about running this clean for the benefit of parents and such, but eventually decided to let that part go unedited. I'll try to keep it down.

Finally, I know that blogs like this are a fundamentally narcissistic hobby. Me, me, me. How many "I"s are in this post alone? Don't really know what to do about that, except invite comments. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: